Phiplastic Gold - is a system for comparing black and white images. It is used for visual inspection of PCB and in other fields. Gold includes the following features:
- creation of standard by a black and white image of the product;
- import of standard from a CAD/CAM-system;
- automated alignment of sample and standard;
- automated detection of differences in sample and standard;
- automated classification of differences to facilitate boards rejection;
- difference reports;
- vectoring of images using polygons.
Gold is very versatile. It can be used as follows:
- As an independent PCB inspection system. In contrast to Inspection, the differences in sample and standard are classified by size, rather than by type of defects. Further analysis and decision-making rests with the user, which is only suitable for small production volumes.
- As a part of the PCB inspection system based on the Inspection solution - to create standards by finished products.
- As a part of the components placement inspection system - to minimize the human factor when analyzing the results.
- As a part of the solder paste inspection system - for automated filling of the defects tree with paste defects, so the user does not miss.
- As a part of the vectoring system - for automated polygons vectoring and to compare the vectoring results with the original image.
- As an independent system of comparing black and white images, such as documents, or drawings.
Gold deals with black and white images. To inspect color objects Color solution is required.
See also: other Phiplastic products.